I don’t know about you, but while entering a comment or status, I keep hitting “Enter” by accident. Enter causes an immediate “post” as soon as you hit it. Ugh!
No worries. If you like most or all of what you’ve said so far, follow these steps; otherwise just follow steps 3 – 7, skipping 6.
1. Click in front of the first word and drag across the rest of what you want to keep.
2. Hold down the “Ctrl” key and hit “C” (for copy).
3. Hover your mouse over your posted comment (DON’T click on it!).
4. Look for the little “x” to appear out to the right, and click that.
5. A box will pop up asking if you want to delete the post. Click “Remove Post.”
Now the bum post is gone!
5. Click in the new box (if you’re commenting, you’ll have to hit “Comment” again).
6. Hold down the “Ctrl” key again and hit “V” to paste the stuff you copied.
7. Fix the rest of the post! Or, if you just deleted the whole thing, write your new post.
8. Hit “Enter” – on purpose! (Grin)
Thanks for stopping by!